ALQIMI National Security, Inc. Senior Program Manager in Santa Rita, Guam
ALQIMI Professional Services Group is seeking an Senior Program Manager for Construction Management Services (CMS) in support of the Guam Defense Policy Review Initiative (DPRI) for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) for work in the Marianas Area of Responsibility to include Guam and its outer islands, Oahu and Australia.
Position: Senior Program Manager
The contractor will perform independent of direct Government supervision support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the Facilities Engineering and Acquisition Division (FEAD) Director / Officer in Charge of Construction (OICC) and the subordinate Resident Officers in Charge of Construction (ROICC). The primary objective is to provide contractor services and deliverables through the performance of senior program manager support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Assist the Government with planning efforts to integrate the projects that make up the Guam DPRI construction portfolio by providing technical and programmatic support to the DPRI planning, programming and execution effort. Help maintain the DPRI Program’s Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to ensure adequate incorporation of environmental mitigation, logistical support, collateral equipment, workforce availability, funds availability and project interdependencies issues into Work Breakdown Structures and project schedules.
- Assist the Government by identifying and resolving issues, problems, conflicts and activities on a critical path on the Guam Buildup Program’s Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that have the potential to adversely impact DPRI program cost, schedule and quality objectives.
- Be a graduate of an accredited Architectural or Engineering college curriculum (four  year degree minimum), and have a minimum of 10 years’ Senior Program Management experience
- Possess knowledge and sufficient experience to independently develop creative, technically sound solutions to problems not remedied by standard, pre-defined processes.
- Have demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing and experience in preparing correspondence, written reports, and in briefing management personnel. Have demonstrated the ability to communicate work effectively with other governmental professionals, client representatives with of various backgrounds and experience bases (including Government senior civilians, and military at ranks equal to civilian SES and military Flag Officers), contract management and labor personnel and others as necessary.
- Have demonstrated the ability to consult with and provide technical advice to Department of Navy management of construction activities such as a Deputy ROICC/OICC related to highly complex logistical issues, integration concerns, safety issues and changed conditions.
- Have demonstrated experience in the use and application of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc), Primavera, Costworks, etc. Have the ability to adapt to new software such as eCMS may also be necessary. Be capable of the physical exertion required to perform the necessary services such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping and reaching; climbing upon ladders and other physical activity common to the performance of such duties.
- This is a government contract position that requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
Guam and its outer islands, Oahu and Australia Guam, an island territory of the United States, is located 900 miles north of the equator in the Western Pacific. Guam is the largest island in Micronesia and the gateway to the Region. It is approximately 6,000 miles from San Francisco; 3,800 miles west of Honolulu; 1,500 miles south of Japan; 1,596 miles from the Philippines and 2,026 miles east of Hong Kong. Guam enjoys mild temperatures of 86 degrees (F) on average year-round. Guam’s tropical weather allows for a multitude of activities. From tandem skydiving, jet skiing parasailing, kite surfing and many others; dive enthusiasts will enjoy the warm waters off Guam and snorkelers will be in awe of the Tumon Bay Marine Park protected marine life. Water activities are not the only pastime when it comes to appreciating the island. Attending village Fiestas, hiking WWII sites, golfing, three shopping malls, and five movie theaters are just a few other activities. Whether you are looking to experience traditional Chamorro culture, an exciting nightlife, or the irresistible shopping environment, Guam is the perfect place to enjoy paradise.
Guam Visitor Bureau at visitguam.com
WHO ARE WE?
Headquartered in Rockville, MD, ALQIMI has developed an outstanding track record of designing, integrating, and managing complex technological solutions for customers around the world. Our IT services group is our founding heritage and services the intelligence and commercial communities with technologically sophisticated services including cybersecurity, big data and software development. We take pride in using our demonstrated ability to build profitable businesses, subject matter expertise and ecosystems to incubate new ideas. We have established new businesses in the data analytics, military facilities construction management and energy industries and intend to incubate additional opportunities.
What makes ALQIMI unique is that we offer challenging projects, excellent benefits, work/life balance, and a fair and ethical executive team.
ALQIMI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ALQIMI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
More information about ALQIMI can be found at www.alqimi.com.
Title: Senior Program Manager
Job Location: Santa Rita, Guam